Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Years Later

Ok. Im am back at home from my road job. I didn't want to be, but you have to do what you have to do.

 New game plan:

 Im still trying to do music, art games, everything I possibly can do, nothing more nothing less.

According to European Union laws, I have to report cookies that are on my blog. I ran the inspector, and according to it there re no cookies. I did use a stat tracker years ago, however, it is not showing up and im sure it's expired. That, or they have a newer version. All cookies will be reported from here on out.

 I attended a school "online" in pursuit of further educationg myself and advancing my skill set. I stoppped short of my bacholors due to unforeseen events. I'm looking to get back into school and finish soon.

Less words, more work, I figured that out the hard way. So I took all the words off, mostly. It's all about the work and final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment